Broken Heart !
Assalamu'alaikum....




Today I am very sad! you know why? ok I'll tell this story of woe to the readers. As a lover of the person I love, Rizal Faares Al Hafeezy.

I also like my male friends. He was a junior high school with me since our first. im very sad after i saw him give a lift was a woman with his motorcycle while coming home from school.

Actually, my friend told me that she was a woman give a lift earlier! Had my friend not told me earlier, maybe my heart will not hurt like this.

i wanted to cry, i do not want to see her again! But i'm afraid ...

I'm afraid that i will be in dubbed as a playgirl because i had become a lover of someone i love.

Ok, i think that's enough to my HURT STORY today :'<
have you feel very hurt like me today?


Author
Stalk me here ~(^^~)



Credit.
hearts
Layout | Background
Copyright© 2011 Bonjourlettha. Protected Reserved. Do Not Copy!